1. The kailashnath Temple at Ellora was constructed by
Ans : Rashtrakuta king Krishna
2. Who designed the Indian parliament Building ?
Ans : Herbert Bekar
3. Thukaram belonged to
Ans : Maharashtra
4. Name the first king in the world who introduced prohibition
Ans : Ashoka
5. Which country is called constitution Research Society?
Ans : Greece
6. The custom of Johar prevailed among the women of
Ans : Rajputs
7. When did Alexander the great visited India?
Ans : 326 BC
8. Indus valley civilization period was
Ans : 3000-1500BC
9. Who were the architects of Indus Valley Civilization?
Ans : Dravidans
10. Mohenjodaro and Harappa are now in
Ans : Pakistan